Project Tools & Systems
We draw upon a variety of resources to ensure that we provide our clients with the very best product possible. From the latest cutting-edge technology, to basic pick and shovel – we use it. Our staff members are equipped with networked laptops with advanced software and email, in addition to smart phones and iPads. No one is more than ten minutes away at any time. We acknowledge that each project has its own set of needs and demands, and we have purposely formulated our reporting systems, forms, and tools to allow maximum flexibility and diversity. We adapt our tools to meet your needs.
Cannon utilizes the following reporting tools and systems to enhance project communication and information flow.
- Prepare subcontractor and vendor agreements that reference and complement the owner-contractor agreement.
- Weekly meetings with owner and subcontractors.
- Process submittals, samples, and shop drawings; update corresponding logs weekly.
- Master and weekly update schedules on Primavera P6 Scheduling Software.
- Update and distribute three-week rolling schedules.
- RFI’s and RFI logs.
- COR’s and COR logs.
- Daily Field reports.
- Hold periodic safety meetings; review safety procedures.
- Project cash flow reports and updates.
- Monthly client invoicing; disburse client funds to proper subcontractors and vendors, and ensure receipt of partial and final lien releases as appropriate.
- Ensure that all subcontractors and vendors have appropriate liability and workers’ comp insurance.
- Quality control reports.
- Coordinate building department inspections.
- Expedite product fabrication and delivery.
- Inventory controls.
- Real time cost reporting.
- Internal auditing.
- Project closeout punch list.
- Project closeout warrantees and guarantees, operating manuals, as-built drawings, and attic stock.